Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default About function BAHTTEX

Hi,

this is regarding the function BATHTTEX.. I know that this fuction
converts the number into word. ie

5000 = Five Thousand

but when ever i use this i get the out as
ห้าหมื่นบาทถ้วน

I dont know what to do.

Pkls help.

Akash
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Akash,
That's why it's called BAHTTTEXT, it outputs the amount in Thai, ie. in the
Thai currency of Baht.
Now why MS decided to provide such a function in Thai it anyone's guess,
although I did read that it was related to paying the bill at the
programmers' favourite Thai restaurant...

NickHK

"Akash" wrote in message
s.com...
Hi,

this is regarding the function BATHTTEX.. I know that this fuction
converts the number into word. ie

5000 = Five Thousand

but when ever i use this i get the out as
???????????????

I dont know what to do.

Pkls help.

Akash

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Dear Nick

Pls do help me by giving the proper resolution to this....

Regards

Akash

On Dec 18, 12:01 pm, "NickHK" wrote:
Akash,
That's why it's called BAHTTTEXT, it outputs the amount in Thai, ie. in the
Thai currency of Baht.
Now why MS decided to provide such a function in Thai it anyone's guess,
although I did read that it was related to paying the bill at the
programmers' favourite Thai restaurant...

NickHK

"Akash" wrote in legroups.com...

Hi,

this is regarding the function BATHTTEX.. I know that this fuction
converts the number into word. ie

5000 = Five Thousand

but when ever i use this i get the out as

I dont know what to do.

Pkls help.

Akash

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you mean you want to spell out numbers as words, then take your pick from
:
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...S earch&meta=

or limit the search to the language of your choice.

NickHK