Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NickHK NickHK is offline

Default About function BAHTTEX

If you mean you want to spell out numbers as words, then take your pick from
:
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...S earch&meta=

or limit the search to the language of your choice.

NickHK

"Akash" wrote in message
oups.com...
Dear Nick

Pls do help me by giving the proper resolution to this....

Regards

Akash

On Dec 18, 12:01 pm, "NickHK" wrote:
Akash,
That's why it's called BAHTTTEXT, it outputs the amount in Thai, ie. in

the
Thai currency of Baht.
Now why MS decided to provide such a function in Thai it anyone's guess,
although I did read that it was related to paying the bill at the
programmers' favourite Thai restaurant...

NickHK

"Akash" wrote in

legroups.com...

Hi,

this is regarding the function BATHTTEX.. I know that this fuction
converts the number into word. ie

5000 = Five Thousand

but when ever i use this i get the out as

I dont know what to do.

Pkls help.

Akash