Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Selecting Activecell in hidden sheet

Why do you need to SELECT it when referring to it will probably do

sheets("hiddensheet").range("a2").copy
or
msgbox sheets("hiddensheet").range("a2")
or
sheets("destinationsheet").range("a2")=sheets("hid densheet").range("a2")*4

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"BOBODD" wrote in message
Is there anyway of setting the activecell address on a hidden sheet
without
unhiding the sheet?