-   -   Selecting Activecell in hidden sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/379451-re-selecting-activecell-hidden-sheet.html)

Don Guillett

Selecting Activecell in hidden sheet

Why do you need to SELECT it when referring to it will probably do

sheets("hiddensheet").range("a2").copy
or
msgbox sheets("hiddensheet").range("a2")
or
sheets("destinationsheet").range("a2")=sheets("hid densheet").range("a2")*4

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"BOBODD" wrote in message
Is there anyway of setting the activecell address on a hidden sheet
without
unhiding the sheet?

Don Guillett

Selecting Activecell in hidden sheet

No you don't

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"BOBODD" wrote in message
Much of my code was originally written to make use of Activecell.offset
commands, so I need to be able to set the activecell address at the start
of
the sub.