Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Web Browser

Hello All, I am trying to find a way to utilize the web browser
workbook. What I want to do is take the web browser built in excel vba
and make it erase all history automatically. In other words i want to
create a dream browser for people who like surfing the net privately at
work far from the snooping IT people. Any suggestions I have the
slightest idea on how to achieve that goal. If you are not fimilar with
the web browser and you think you can help if requested I will send you
some of the vital code or all if needed. Thanks!