Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NickHK NickHK is offline

Default Web Browser

Why not just use Opera, Firefox or one of the other browsers that are not
tied to the OS, as IE is and as Excel would use.

NickHK

"Zigball" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello All, I am trying to find a way to utilize the web browser
workbook. What I want to do is take the web browser built in excel vba
and make it erase all history automatically. In other words i want to
create a dream browser for people who like surfing the net privately at
work far from the snooping IT people. Any suggestions I have the
slightest idea on how to achieve that goal. If you are not fimilar with
the web browser and you think you can help if requested I will send you
some of the vital code or all if needed. Thanks!