Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro Code Help

I have this formula where cell D10=B10+C10.
I want to create a macro that once I run it, cell B10 takes the value
that is in cell D10 (while the above formula remains intact).
How can I do it?

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I did a little search and found this. Let me know if it helps

From: Jan Paulsen - view profile
Date: Sat, Dec 14 2002 5:00 pm
Email: "Jan Paulsen"
Groups: microsoft.public.excel.programming
Not yet ratedRating:
show options
original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

"Donald Sherman" wrote in message

I'm trying to copy a range of cells to another part of an ActiveSheet.
I tried this but it's copying the formula and all I want to copy is the
results. Could someone give me suggestions as to want I need to add or
change.

ActiveSheet.Range("C9:C156").Copy _
Destination:=ActiveSheet.Range("C274")

Donald

Hi Donald,

I just tried the following, which should be what you need:

Sub test()
Range("B4:B7").Copy
Range("D4").PasteSpecial xlPasteValues

End Sub

BR,

Jan

amirstal wrote:
I have this formula where cell D10=B10+C10.
I want to create a macro that once I run it, cell B10 takes the value
that is in cell D10 (while the above formula remains intact).
How can I do it?

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sub makevalues()'Hilite the cells in D to change
For Each c In Selection
c.Offset(, -2).Value = c
Next c

Don Guillett