Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Save as Read-Only

I have a folder that contains numerous excel files. What I would like to do
is loop through the folder and make all the files read-only with the
read-only password being "test". I can create the loop code, I'm just having
trouble with the read-only piece. Can one with more knowledge than me please
assist?