Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default No Multipage pages are active on startup

Hi:

If someone with more experience could help, then that would be greatly
appreciated...

I have created a Multipage ("multipage1") in my user form. multipage1
has two pages in it: "page1" and "page2," whose .Index values are 0 and
1, respectively. multipage1.Value is set to 0.

When I run my form on startup, neither of the pages become active. It
simply shows the two tabs at the top with a blank page. The user has
to click on one of the tabs for one of the pages to become active. I
want page1 to be active when the form loads.

I have tried this in my userform_Inititialize():
multipage1.Value = 0 but that does not seem to do anything.

Can someone please tell me what I am missing?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I can't say as though I have a whole lot of experience, but I have used
similar code in other programs I have written.

'set the multipages to the second page
Me.mulAdmin.Value = 1

and it works for me. I would recommend putting that code
"multipage1.Value = 0" in the immediate window to see what error comes
up if any. I would also recommend trying other values. See if you can
set it to 1 to bring up the second page, also throw a "me." infront of
it to make sure that you are using the correct name.

Hope that helps.

theSquirrel