Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
prahz prahz is offline

Default No Multipage pages are active on startup

Hi:

If someone with more experience could help, then that would be greatly
appreciated...

I have created a Multipage ("multipage1") in my user form. multipage1
has two pages in it: "page1" and "page2," whose .Index values are 0 and
1, respectively. multipage1.Value is set to 0.

When I run my form on startup, neither of the pages become active. It
simply shows the two tabs at the top with a blank page. The user has
to click on one of the tabs for one of the pages to become active. I
want page1 to be active when the form loads.

I have tried this in my userform_Inititialize():
multipage1.Value = 0 but that does not seem to do anything.

Can someone please tell me what I am missing?