Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default graph

the easiest would be to create a defined name (insert=Name=Define) which
uses the offset function to point to your ranges

Name: rng2005
Refersto: =offset(UnitByRCC!$M$65,0,Sheet1!A1,12,1)

then have the combobox results translated into 0, 1 or 2 in cell A1 of
Sheet1 (as per the example - adjust to suit)

Have the graph used the defined name as the data source.

Tom Ogilvy

"geebee" (noSPAMs) wrote in message
hi,

I would like to add a combobox with three possible selections: one, two,
three.
Also there is a graph in the sheet. The graph contains 2 lines, or
"series". "2005" series and "2006" series. Depending on the value
selected
form the combobox, I want the graphs source to change. For example:

If select "one" from combobox:
2005 series =UnitByRCC!$M$65:$M$76
2006 series =UnitByRCC!$M$77:$M$88

If select "two" from combobox: