Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Grouping Work Sheets

Hate to harp on about Lotus123, however it was possible to group
worksheets together so they stayed together unless using a command in
the tool bar. This meant when you formated the first sheet all the
others would be the same, plus most important was that if you went to
say cc200 on one sheet the others would do the same. The advantage was
that we could look at sales data from previous weeks and easily compare
with the current week (simple and quick).

Joining excel worksheets together with control click does not help.

Does anyone know a way to achieve this in excel?

Thanks
Jim

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I feel your pain.

if you went to say cc200 on one sheet the others would do the same.

Excel behaves the same way, almost. It selects the same range on all
grouped sheets but it does not scroll the sheets together. So, when you
switch to another grouped sheet, you have make the selection scroll into
view. Pressing Ctrl-Backspace is a good way. You could put this macro in
the ThisWorkbook module to effect this automatically:

Private Sub Workbook_SheetActivate(ByVal Sh As Object)
ActiveCell.Activate

Jim
ps.com...