Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Determining Range of selected cell

How do I determine which cell is currently highlighted? I'm trying to
create a macro that will resort some data based on one columns value. I
have that part working, but after it's sorted i want to select the cell
that was originally selected before the macro ran. I tried searching
but couldn't figure out the proper search to use (i.e. the right
keywords to get what i want).

Any help?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Mark,

Just to get you started:
Sub GetAddress()
MsgBox ActiveCell.Address

macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]

wrote in message
oups.com...
How do I determine which cell is currently highlighted? I'm trying to
create a macro that will resort some data based on one columns value. I
have that part working, but after it's sorted i want to select the cell
that was originally selected before the macro ran. I tried searching
but couldn't figure out the proper search to use (i.e. the right
keywords to get what i want).

Any help?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Figured it out with that... Thanks!