-   -   Determining Range of selected cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/378751-determining-range-selected-cell.html)

[email protected]

Determining Range of selected cell

How do I determine which cell is currently highlighted? I'm trying to
create a macro that will resort some data based on one columns value. I
have that part working, but after it's sorted i want to select the cell
that was originally selected before the macro ran. I tried searching
but couldn't figure out the proper search to use (i.e. the right
keywords to get what i want).

Any help?

macropod

Determining Range of selected cell

Hi Mark,

Just to get you started:
Sub GetAddress()
MsgBox ActiveCell.Address

macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]

wrote in message
oups.com...
How do I determine which cell is currently highlighted? I'm trying to
create a macro that will resort some data based on one columns value. I
have that part working, but after it's sorted i want to select the cell
that was originally selected before the macro ran. I tried searching
but couldn't figure out the proper search to use (i.e. the right
keywords to get what i want).

Any help?

[email protected]

Determining Range of selected cell