Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Changing the cursor style in Excel

Does anyone know how to change the cursor style in Excel. It is
currently a very light blue box around the cell but being a little dim
(and also the sight department) I cannot always readily pick up which
cell I am in.
Is it possible to change the colour of the outline?

Any help would be appreciated.
Incidentally this problem has just surfaced for me with the upgrade to
a Mac Excel version 2004

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Do you mean the box indicating the selected cell(s) on the worksheet ?
If so, AFAIK there's nothing (in Windows anyway) that you change to affect
this.
I have always seen a thick black line on all versions of Excel.

Maybe you could remove grid lines, ToolsOptionsViewuncheck Gridlines.

NickHK

"MOTELIER" wrote in message
oups.com...
Does anyone know how to change the cursor style in Excel. It is
currently a very light blue box around the cell but being a little dim
(and also the sight department) I cannot always readily pick up which
cell I am in.
Is it possible to change the colour of the outline?

Any help would be appreciated.
Incidentally this problem has just surfaced for me with the upgrade to
a Mac Excel version 2004

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

To change the gridline colour in windows Tools|Options and select the view
tab and at the bottom there is gridlines color and you can change it there.

It may be a little different in the mac version.

--
Hope this helps
Martin Fishlock

"NickHK" wrote:

Do you mean the box indicating the selected cell(s) on the worksheet ?
If so, AFAIK there's nothing (in Windows anyway) that you change to affect
this.
I have always seen a thick black line on all versions of Excel.

Maybe you could remove grid lines, ToolsOptionsViewuncheck Gridlines.

NickHK

oups.com...