Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default How to stop style for col A changing to style of co D date vs $

I'm trying to set up a monthly Comp time spreadsheet.
Colum A date, B-D text, E number of hours.
When I use style for date in A, it is fine, when I use style numbers for E,
columa A reverts to the numbers style.
Any help appreciated