Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Challenging question for the VBA guys

Hi.
I have quite a challenge for you!
Is there any way of sending information from Excel to an MSN Messenger /
Windows Live chat window?
Any help would be GREATLY appreciated...
Best regards,
Albert C.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Off the top of my head I'd say use the application.sendkeys method.
--
Charles Chickering

"A good example is twice the value of good advice."