Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Embedding spreadsheet on a website

Any of you Excel gurus help me on this? I am helping my son build a site
for his scout troop. We have an event calendar we keep in Excel. We would
like to publish this in a portion of a web page. Any way that I can have it
so he can edit the XLS so that he does not have to relink, or re-paste the
calendar (tables) onto the web page? In other words can a web page view a
region in an XLS?

I have seen articles about embedding actie spreadheets, but I am not wnting
this to a shared write access. Read-only from the web what he has created in
the XLS. I'm good with Excel and VBA, but a novice level with HTML. Thanks.