Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Successive VLOKKUP ?

Hi gang,

How could I possibly have VLOOKUP look down a row for a specific value,
display a resulting user form and then do the same for the next instance of
that value.

Right now, I have VLOOKUP search the data and I have the user form that
displays it. Works fine. I just can't figure out how to repeat the process
and tell VLOOKUP to continue down the row to the next instance.

Any help will be appreciated,

Thanks,
Marc
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Marc,

Look he

Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Marc Gendron" wrote in message ...
| Hi gang,
|
| How could I possibly have VLOOKUP look down a row for a specific value,
| display a resulting user form and then do the same for the next instance of
| that value.
|
| Right now, I have VLOOKUP search the data and I have the user form that
| displays it. Works fine. I just can't figure out how to repeat the process
| and tell VLOOKUP to continue down the row to the next instance.
|
| Any help will be appreciated,
|
| Thanks,
| Marc

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Dim rng as Range, rng1 as Range
Dim sAddr as String
set rng = Range("A1:A1000")
set rng1 = rng.Find("House")
if not rng1 is nothing then
sAddr = rng1.Address
do
Userform1.Textbox1.Value = rng1.offset(0,3)
Userform1.Textbox1.Value = rng2.offset(0,5)
Useform1.Show ' close using Hide rather than unload
' do something with the useform entries
rng1.offset(0,6).Value = Userform1.Textbox2.Value
Unload Userform1
set rng1 = rng.findnext(rng1)
Loop while rng1.address < sAddr
End if