Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Successive VLOKKUP ?

Dim rng as Range, rng1 as Range
Dim sAddr as String
set rng = Range("A1:A1000")
set rng1 = rng.Find("House")
if not rng1 is nothing then
sAddr = rng1.Address
do
Userform1.Textbox1.Value = rng1.offset(0,3)
Userform1.Textbox1.Value = rng2.offset(0,5)
Useform1.Show ' close using Hide rather than unload
' do something with the useform entries
rng1.offset(0,6).Value = Userform1.Textbox2.Value
Unload Userform1
set rng1 = rng.findnext(rng1)
Loop while rng1.address < sAddr
End if

Tom Ogilvy

would be a basic approach.

"Marc Gendron" wrote:

Hi gang,

How could I possibly have VLOOKUP look down a row for a specific value,
display a resulting user form and then do the same for the next instance of
that value.

Right now, I have VLOOKUP search the data and I have the user form that
displays it. Works fine. I just can't figure out how to repeat the process
and tell VLOOKUP to continue down the row to the next instance.

Any help will be appreciated,

Thanks,
Marc