Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default not excel data source

i wish to noe is there any way that i can write a macro to copy data from
another type of file to my excel spreadsheet. eg. a system generate a report
in html file or text file..den i will like to copy data generated from the
report to my excel.is that possible?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

tis method use a delimited to identify where to break the line but wat if my
text file does not have a delimited...my text file already look the excel wif
col n row clearly presented..is there a code that will identify text values
jus like the way it identify excel cell values.. eg. i need col5 data in the
text file to be use in my excel col C..

Mark thks anyway..