Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default complicated copy/paste/delete

any guidance on how to;

cut an paste indivdual cells from one worksheet into individual cells
on a new worksheet. The data that I want to copy is currently loaded
into a combobox on a userform from worksheet 1. Additionally, on the
userform I have 12 or so text boxes loaded (the row being based on the
selection of the combobox) I have an additional button on the userform
meant to move the data to the other worksheet.

I also need to invoke an additional userform after the selected cells
are copied from worksheet 1 to worksheet 2. The additional userform
will be used to fill in some other unique values in cells on the same
row that the other cells were just copied to in worksheet 2

After that process is complete, I need the entire row on worksheet 1 to
be deleted.

The third catch is that when all is said and done, I need the data on
worksheet 2 put in adding a new row and copying the formulas from the
previous row on.

I am working with ranges on both worksheet 1 and worksheet 2.