Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default GO FOR A REAL BACK-UP OF EXCEL FILES

Can anybody of good intention, program the excel to provide a real back up of
excel files...I had many experience since 1992 wherein after saving and
closing my files and re-open again,,,error will appear and then it is unable
to read....I loss bunch of time using the good functions of excel yet the
program cannot fully protect the users work...I am still hoping that excel
will find its way to near perfection...