Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
vei vei is offline

Default HOW DO I CONVERT XLSX FILES BACK TO EXCEL 2003?

I HAD THE 2007 BETA AND WHEN I WAS DONE WITH IT I TRIED TO GET MY FILES BACK
TO MY ORIGINAL EXCEL 2003 FILES AND I AM HAVING SOME TROUBLE DOING THAT. IF
ANYONE COULD HELP THAT WOULD BE GREAT.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi vei

There is a 97 - 2003 format
FileSave As (Click on the arrow next to Save As)

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"vei" wrote in message ...
I HAD THE 2007 BETA AND WHEN I WAS DONE WITH IT I TRIED TO GET MY FILES BACK
TO MY ORIGINAL EXCEL 2003 FILES AND I AM HAVING SOME TROUBLE DOING THAT. IF
ANYONE COULD HELP THAT WOULD BE GREAT.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Also you can make XL2003 'aware' of Office 2007 files - see MS Office site.
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"vei" wrote in message
I HAD THE 2007 BETA AND WHEN I WAS DONE WITH IT I TRIED TO GET MY FILES
BACK
TO MY ORIGINAL EXCEL 2003 FILES AND I AM HAVING SOME TROUBLE DOING THAT.
IF
ANYONE COULD HELP THAT WOULD BE GREAT.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

One other comment to add to Ron and Bernard's...there is a huge amount that
can be lost if you use any of the new features of XL2007

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"vei" wrote in message
I HAD THE 2007 BETA AND WHEN I WAS DONE WITH IT I TRIED TO GET MY FILES
BACK
TO MY ORIGINAL EXCEL 2003 FILES AND I AM HAVING SOME TROUBLE DOING THAT.
IF
ANYONE COULD HELP THAT WOULD BE GREAT.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi, Bernard:

I could not find any help at MOffice Site. If you know where to find the
info to convert o read the xlsx files saved with excel 2007, i will thank you
very much.

mallorypr

"vei" wrote in message
I HAD THE 2007 BETA AND WHEN I WAS DONE WITH IT I TRIED TO GET MY FILES
BACK
TO MY ORIGINAL EXCEL 2003 FILES AND I AM HAVING SOME TROUBLE DOING THAT.
IF
ANYONE COULD HELP THAT WOULD BE GREAT.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Mallorypr