Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default False 'Document is already open' error

On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 16:54:46 -0700, Gord Dibben <gorddibbATshawDOTca
wrote:

1) StartRun "excel.exe /unregserver"(no quotes)OK.
2) StartRun "excel.exe /regserver"(no quotes)OK.
See the space between exe and /regserver

Thanks for the help... but not sure what to type in here.
Do I type in (no quotes) or does that mean leave out the
closing quotes after regserver ?

Include OK - or is that what I should see after I hit enter ?

The Tools/Option thing wasn't checked. I checked it
but that made it exhibit a different, but equally wrong, message
so unchecked it again.

Thanks - Kirk