Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Don't unhide my worksheets

Dean another option is to view the properties in the VBA window and set the
Visible property to xlSheetVeryHidden, however if the other users know this
they can do the same thing to unhide them, this does remove the sheet from
the "Window" "Unhide" menu in Excel at least.
--
Charles Chickering

"A good example is twice the value of good advice."

"Dean" wrote:

I wrote a macro that hides worksheets under certain conditions. Is there a way so that users can't simply unhide those sheets, perhaps via some sort of password they wouldn't know? Does the workBOOK need to be protected to accomplish this? If so, what are the other adverse implications of protecting a workbook? I don't want a cure worse than the disease.

Thanks!
Dean

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

This seems really nice but I would need it to be done by the macro that
decides whether to hide any sheets. Is that too hard?

Thanks!

"Charles Chickering" wrote in
message ...