Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Unhide Worksheets

Randy
SUPER! thanks

"Randy L" wrote:

I performed a search on "unhide multiple worksheets" and found a few

Gord Dibbon provided the following macro to a user who had the same question:

Sub Show_Sheets()
Dim i As Integer
For i = 1 To ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets.Count
ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets(i).Visible = True
Next i
End Sub

HTH

"Wanna Learn" wrote:

Hi My workbook contains 40 worksheets . I need to unhide 35 of the
worksheets. Is there an easier way to unhide worksheets other than one at a
time?