Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Sorting a List Box

I have a listbox that I need to sort. It is a list of names, followed by an
employee ID. I need to sort this list alphabetically. A straight alpha sort
should do the trick, as their last name comes first. The data is pulled from
a sheet that contains a greater number of employees, who are selected by the
appropriate department. The end result is that there is no specific range
that can be referenced or sorted within the source data. I need a routine
that will simply sort the items in the listbox alphabetically. Can someone
help me?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Aaron ,
Take a look at this website :