Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Select All Shapes

I have put a number of Shapes on my worksheet using VBA. Now I need to
select all the shapes on the worksheet. TIA, James

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

activesheet.shapes.selectall
???

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Dave, you are the man.
Now I want to group all these shapes into one shape, draw some more
stuff, then send all the grouped shapes to the back.
Something like
activesheet.shapes.selectall
'group all the selected sheets together
'draw some more shapes
'send all the grouped shapes to the back

Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Willing to grovel. James

Zone wrote:

I have put a number of Shapes on my worksheet using VBA. Now I need to
select all the shapes on the worksheet. TIA, James

--

Dave Peterson

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Pardon, Dave. Of course, I meant