Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default pop up message

i would like to have a pop up with a message when I open a spread sheet (like
a pop up of a web page for example)
is it possible to do it with excel?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
MsgBox "This is a pop-up"
End Sub

"massi" wrote:

i would like to have a pop up with a message when I open a spread sheet (like
a pop up of a web page for example)
is it possible to do it with excel?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Make sure you put that code in the ThisWorkbook module otherwise it will not
fire. Right click the Excel icon next to file in the Excel menu and select
View Code. Paste the code there...)
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Andy Williams" wrote:

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
MsgBox "This is a pop-up"
End Sub

"massi" wrote:

i would like to have a pop up with a message when I open a spread sheet (like
a pop up of a web page for example)
is it possible to do it with excel?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

thanks a lot!

"Jim Thomlinson" wrote:

Make sure you put that code in the ThisWorkbook module otherwise it will not
fire. Right click the Excel icon next to file in the Excel menu and select
View Code. Paste the code there...)
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson