Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Find next blank cell via macro

I am writing a macro that will cut and paste data from different tabs and
aggregate it onto a new sheet. I would like to know the best way to search
the new sheet to find the next blank cell via a macro after data has been
pasted so I can have the macro cut and paste the next portion of data
automatically. Hopefully this makes sense. Thanks, Eric.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Just a comment on Ron's function here, the reason this works so well is that
it will find the last used row even if that row is hidden.
--
Charles Chickering

"A good example is twice the value of good advice."

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi Eric

I like to use the lastrow function

I use it here