Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Using Range name in Header

I'd like to include the range name in a header. I have the following
Workbook_BeforePrint event

Sub Workbook_BeforePrint(Cancel As Boolean)
With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
.LeftHeader = ""
.CenterHeader = _
"&""Arial,Bold""&12 XXX Profile&""Arial,Regular""&10" _
& Chr(10) & "Last date saved: " &
Format(ThisWorkbook.BuiltinDocumentProperties("las t save time").Value,
"dd-mmm-yyyy")
.RightHeader = ""
.LeftFooter = ""
.CenterFooter = "" & Chr(10) & "&P of &N"
.RightFooter = ""
End With
End Sub

I'd like to add the value of the named range where XXX is listed. What do I
need to change.

Thanks