Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default using excel wizard for file download which contain many fields

How do I use the excel wizard to separate fields of datas. My downloaded file
usually contains text and number data in many different fields. I am
currently doing it wizard with lines, but it still looks terrible and needs
lots of work to get the file looks presentable. Long time ago, someone had
shown me how to use (*) once. Any suggetions will be appreciated!

Thanks,
Goldfufu
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,