Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Passing Data to a Line in a VBA Script

Hello:

An answer to one of the following would be greatly appreciated.

(1) I am trying to send data to a specific location in a VBA script from a
cell (or document) on its respective spreadsheet.
Is this possible?
If so, how?

(2) If not, is it possible to send data from a cell (or document) on a
spreadsheet to a DOS Batch File?
If so, how?

Is it possible to create a Macro which records the actions in the VBA Script
Editor (such as entering text, keystrokes)?
If so, how?

I am trying to pass data from a cell to a VBA Script. The script is a
mailing program for Novell Groupwise; I need to allow input of different
e-mail addresses, Messages, and subjects.

Again, any help would be greatly appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

When you say VBA script do you mean VBScript (which is a different language)
?

Normally when passing data to a procedure you would define the procedure
with the required input parameters...

Sub Tester()
Demo Cstr(Activesheet.Range("A1").Value)
End Sub

Sub Demo(s as String)
Msgbox s
End Sub

VBA editing actions are not recordable in excel.

Tim