Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Need Comand line or VB Script

Hello ,

I am looking for a command line I can run in a batch file or a VB script
that I can open a excel file (name_todays Date.XLS) add to it , Print
Portrait, fit to one page wide, Legal, and to print gridlines, then save the
settings then close out of excel.

Any help would be so appreciated.

Chris

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

For vBscript, use automation.

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=167223
OFF97: Microsoft Office 97 Automation Help File Available (Q167223)

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=260410
OFF2000: Microsoft Office 2000 Automation Help File Available (Q260410)

http://support.microsoft.com/support.../Q184/2/73.ASP
ACC97: How to Use Automation to Create a Microsoft Excel Chart

http://support.microsoft.com/support.../Q210/1/48.ASP
ACC2000: Using Automation to Create and Manipulate an Excel Workbook

--
regards,
Tom Ogilvy