Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Need Comand line or VB Script

For vBscript, use automation.

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=167223
OFF97: Microsoft Office 97 Automation Help File Available (Q167223)

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=260410
OFF2000: Microsoft Office 2000 Automation Help File Available (Q260410)

http://support.microsoft.com/support.../Q184/2/73.ASP
ACC97: How to Use Automation to Create a Microsoft Excel Chart

http://support.microsoft.com/support.../Q210/1/48.ASP
ACC2000: Using Automation to Create and Manipulate an Excel Workbook

--
regards,
Tom Ogilvy

"Chris" wrote in message
Hello ,

I am looking for a command line I can run in a batch file or a VB script
that I can open a excel file (name_todays Date.XLS) add to it , Print
Portrait, fit to one page wide, Legal, and to print gridlines, then save
the
settings then close out of excel.

Any help would be so appreciated.

Chris