Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default External data import with a formula, fiormula is not evaluated

I import data from a database into Excel. One of the fields contains a
formula. However, the Formula is not evaluated after the import. All the rest
works fine.

Only if I enter the cell via F2 and then get out again the formual is
evaluated.

Is there a workaround, without using VBA?

Thanks