Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Customising the default behaviour on "Insert" chart

Hi,
I'm using Excel 2007 and would like to be able to customise how an
excel chart is generated when the user is on one of "my" cells.

For example, i'd like to set the chart title and the data range.

I can see how to trap chart events if i create the chart in my code,
but how can I detect that an excel chart has been created and react
appropriately.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Peter