Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Programing a vlookup

Ok here is what i haveI not sure if or how this can be done. I need to look
in the first row on a sheet named Modem for serNum, INT Remit and then look
for a sheet that will be named LPMI or Combined LPMI, look in row one for
NUM# total due.

Here is how the vlookup goes
ServNUm to Num#
Total due - int Remit

Then after the vlookup
I need to find on the modem tab tot Remit, Prinremit in row one and add
PrinRemit and intRemit and put the total in totRemit.

I could really use the help on this Im not even sure where to start.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

jln,

Yes, anything can be done in VBA. But for us to help, you need to better describe your problem....
are you trying to find the string "serNum" or is it a value in the first row? What is Num#? Post
short examples of your data tables, the steps that you would take manually, and an example of what
you expect to get back from the routine.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP