Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default financial data management , need help in developing a template

hi,
i am try to develope two integrate two excel sheets , sheets are in
different works books saved in different locations,,

problem is sheet 1 has five clumns
1 2 3 4
5

code

I am using column 1 as reference source for values

first as soon as I type code in first coulmn, it should fill 2, 3
column with the pre assigned text or name u can say, data entry is
random in this sheet but for a name code remain same.

Second sheet look like

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

code

now second thing I need to do is, the sum or column 4 & 5 five in first
sheet should add up in the column 6 of second sheet in the different
workbook. the same text and name should appear as soon as code is
typed in first column same as sheet 1. code will appear only once in
column 1 in this sheet .

I would appreciate if some one could help me with this , these sheets I
developing for basically accounting and budget forcasting usage,

thank you