Majergs

Default Time management template

I am Ops Mngr trying to track & trend my warehouse personel. I have started
off by creating a Time management template, in Excel, for my drivers tracking
their time in the warehouse preping for their day, times at each stop and
time unloading back in the warehouse. I compare the data against each driver
to see where my produtivity is coming from. I know some functions & formulas
in excel, but my program is pretty bulky and quite time consuming to enter
the data. My question is dose anyone out there have a similar program that
has all or most of the bugs worked out of it? OR Can you set this system up
in MS Access, and if so how?
Carole O

I have something that might help. It is a grid with the duties on the A
column, with 15 minute grids for the people to fill out indicating how much
time they spent (in 15 minute increments) performing specific duties. Some
with no access to a computer fill it out with a felt pen, and it gets entered
into a spreadsheet. Others with access to a computer fill it out on-line by
blacking out the 15 minute increment cells. The program automatically counts
the blackened cells and computes the hours.

I'm not sure how to contact you - let me know if you are interested and I'll
give you my phone number.

Carole O