Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default copying a row marked with a checkbox Please HELP

Hi everyone. I don't usually deal too much in excel so please excuse
the lack of knowledge. I have a spreadsheet with a fixed number of
columns and a variable for the number of rows. I have added a checkbox
to each row. The check boxes are in column "A"

All I want to do is --- to loop thru each row and If there is a value
in column "B" and the CheckBox in column "A" is true, I want to copy
that entire row from sheet1 to sheet2. If column "B" has no value
(null) then drop out of the loop. I would suppose for someone who
knows their way around excel and VB this doesn't seem very difficult
but I do not have a clue.

Any help would be appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Oct 9, 1:54 pm, "eighthman11" wrote:
Hi everyone. I don't usually deal too much in excel so please excuse
the lack of knowledge. I have a spreadsheet with a fixed number of
columns and a variable for the number of rows. I have added a checkbox
to each row. The check boxes are in column "A"

All I want to do is --- to loop thru each row and If there is a value
in column "B" and the CheckBox in column "A" is true, I want to copy
that entire row from sheet1 to sheet2. If column "B" has no value
(null) then drop out of the loop. I would suppose for someone who
knows their way around excel and VB this doesn't seem very difficult
but I do not have a clue.

Any help would be appreciated.

This shouldn't be a terribly difficult task. Before we dive into it
though, may i ask why you are using the check boxes?

AR

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The spreadsheet has about 3500 rows of data. It gets the data from an
import. Occassionaly the person using the
spreadsheet needs to isolate some of the records to print or to email
to someone. Thought the checkboxes would be an
easy way to earmark those records.

On Oct 9, 3:30 pm, "ducky" wrote:
On Oct 9, 1:54 pm, "eighthman11" wrote:

Hi everyone. I don't usually deal too much in excel so please excuse
the lack of knowledge. I have a spreadsheet with a fixed number of
columns and a variable for the number of rows. I have added a checkbox
to each row. The check boxes are in column "A"

All I want to do is --- to loop thru each row and If there is a value
in column "B" and the CheckBox in column "A" is true, I want to copy
that entire row from sheet1 to sheet2. If column "B" has no value
(null) then drop out of the loop. I would suppose for someone who
knows their way around excel and VB this doesn't seem very difficult
but I do not have a clue.

Any help would be appreciated.This shouldn't be a terribly difficult task. Before we dive into it