Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ducky ducky is offline

Default copying a row marked with a checkbox Please HELP

On Oct 9, 1:54 pm, "eighthman11" wrote:
Hi everyone. I don't usually deal too much in excel so please excuse
the lack of knowledge. I have a spreadsheet with a fixed number of
columns and a variable for the number of rows. I have added a checkbox
to each row. The check boxes are in column "A"

All I want to do is --- to loop thru each row and If there is a value
in column "B" and the CheckBox in column "A" is true, I want to copy
that entire row from sheet1 to sheet2. If column "B" has no value
(null) then drop out of the loop. I would suppose for someone who
knows their way around excel and VB this doesn't seem very difficult
but I do not have a clue.

Any help would be appreciated.

This shouldn't be a terribly difficult task. Before we dive into it
though, may i ask why you are using the check boxes?

AR