Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Convert Numbers

There is some code with a sample project to convert numbers to Arbic
Language Text in this web site.

http://www.codeproject.com/csharp/num_to_arabic.asp

Could some one please help me to get this done in Excel

Thanks

Abdul

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Abdul,
Here's a VB/VBA solution; I can't you with the Arabic, but it may just a
case of substituting the correct words. (And make it right-to-left, instead
of left-to right ??)
http://www.ozgrid.com/VBA/ValueToWords.htm

NickHK

"Abdul" wrote in message
ups.com...
There is some code with a sample project to convert numbers to Arbic
Language Text in this web site.

http://www.codeproject.com/csharp/num_to_arabic.asp

Could some one please help me to get this done in Excel

Thanks

Abdul

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks Nick

I have already this Function with me, which will convert numbers to
English language

But Arabic is entirely different in all the way. It is not just a
matter of right to left.

NickHK wrote:
Abdul,
Here's a VB/VBA solution; I can't you with the Arabic, but it may just a
case of substituting the correct words. (And make it right-to-left, instead
of left-to right ??)
http://www.ozgrid.com/VBA/ValueToWords.htm

NickHK

"Abdul" wrote in message
ups.com...
There is some code with a sample project to convert numbers to Arbic
Language Text in this web site.

http://www.codeproject.com/csharp/num_to_arabic.asp

Could some one please help me to get this done in Excel

Thanks

Abdul

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Well, if you can spec it, we might be able to code it.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

oups.com...

NickHK wrote:
Abdul,
Here's a VB/VBA solution; I can't you with the Arabic, but it may just a
case of substituting the correct words. (And make it right-to-left,

instead
of left-to right ??)
http://www.ozgrid.com/VBA/ValueToWords.htm

NickHK

"Abdul" wrote in message
ups.com...
There is some code with a sample project to convert numbers to Arbic
Language Text in this web site.

http://www.codeproject.com/csharp/num_to_arabic.asp

Could some one please help me to get this done in Excel

Thanks

Abdul

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Abdul,
Well, you will have to find an Arabic speaking VB'er, otherwise there's not
much we can do.

NickHK
P.S. Even with the help of www.BugMeNot.com I was not able to download that
C# code anyway.

NickHK wrote:
Abdul,
Here's a VB/VBA solution; I can't you with the Arabic, but it may just a
case of substituting the correct words. (And make it right-to-left,

instead
of left-to right ??)
http://www.ozgrid.com/VBA/ValueToWords.htm

NickHK