Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Windows Vista

Will my vba applications work when our system is upgraded to Windows Vista,
and new version of office?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Should do, it is nothing to do with VBA per se. As long as all of the os
calls are still supported, and MS would be mad not too, all should be fine.
Can't say I have tried it myself, but I am confident it will be no problem
when I get a box with Vista.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips