Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Linked Pivot Table

Hi there,

I have an Excel file that use data from an Access DB. I add one
PivotTable and the data source
is a Table on Access DB, that's ok.

The second step was add some code in Workbook_Open event to update the
Path of
the DB. This file will be distributed to some users, so I need update
the path to the new user's path.

Until here all works fine. The file is open, the path updated and the
pivot table is refreshed correctly.

Third step. I add another pivot table, but the data source is the first
one. Here start the problem,
when I copy the Excel file and the DB to other machine PivotTables
still linked to the directory
on my machine.

Some idea ??

Regards