Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Setting default value in vba created FormTool Dropdown

I have adapted vba code to create a formtool DropDown when a particular cell
is selected. This is working, but I would like to get the dropdown to
display the existing cell value when the dropdown is activated. However, the
dropdown defaults to blank which covers the existing cell value. Any way
around this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JNW JNW is offline

Try...
dropdown.text = activecell.value

I'm assuming you are creating the dropdown in the change selection event.
--
JNW