Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Relative range references in VBA - how?

When I move a cell that gets info pasted to it via a macro, I have to
readjust the macro. Is there a way to make cell references in script be
relative like in the spreadsheet?

I thought of naming all the cells. I guess that would work, right?

Is there a way without using names?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

This isn't supported. Using Named Ranges would work.

If there will be label associated with an adjacent cell, then you could use
the find method to locate it.

Tom Ogilvy