Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JT JT is offline

Default excel 97 on new machine - object library not found -its o nthe mac

put an older excel 97 workbook on a different machine running windows xp

when starting I get the following message

cannot access file c:\program files\microsoft
office\office10\library\analysis\ATPVBAEN.XLA

I have tried to run a macro and will not let me...

I have started vba and opened the add-in manager, but its blank and I dont
see anyway to search for the file...

is there anyway I can register the file manually???

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Office 10 is xl2002. If you are going to install old versions of Excel, you
should install from oldest to newest.

For maximum benefit, it might be worthwhile to uninstall all versions and
reinstall in that order.

Tom Ogilvy