Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JT JT is offline

Default Excel 97 DLL

I have an old spreadsheet thats done in excel 97, I have tried to import it
into 2000 but no luck...

I have loaded 97 on the machine and it will run all the functions, but will
not run any of the macros, vb stuff, etc... keeps saying that the DLL is not
present...

when I save the modules in VB editor, im not sure where it is saving those
files...

my program is on the destop, not on a drive or folder....

what name would I look for... the workbook is called modified.xls

thanks
JT

--
Thanks JT